Configuration Management Consulting & CDRL Data Management Consulting
The Configuration & CDRL Data Management Consulting position is a CMstat Application Support Consultant (ASC) who is responsible for assuring customer satisfaction and prompt problem resolution with the application of CMstat software products and consulting services. The ASC acts as a liaison between CMstat customers and our engineering and management teams. They assist with questions about software application, product features, resolve anomaly reports, and handle requests for additional engineering services and advanced training.
Duties of this position include:
- Resolve or manage resolution of customer issues via phone and/or email.
- Use telephone, email, and social media to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain reason for calling.
- Advise on company information.
- Suggest solutions to process questions.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Work with customer service manager and account manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Assist with product verification.
- Assist with documentation verification.
- Experience in Configuration Management consulting or Data Management consulting highly desirable.
- Application expertise in Hardware Configuration Management and CDRL Contract Deliverables Data Management.
- Experience working in or supporting the aerospace & defense industry a plus.
- 3+ years customer service experience for a software provider.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Range and level of computer software experience to be detailed.
- Familiarity with Oracle and SQL Server highly desirable
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical field or equivalent preferred.
To apply for the CMstat Configuration and Data Management Application Support Consultant position please email your cover letter & resume to CMstat.