Configuration Management Analyst Job Opportunity with iGov
iGov is a full-service IT services firm that provides solutions to government clients worldwide. iGov offers a progressive environment where employees can grow with the company. We value our employees and have a history of promoting from within. As an IT services firm, we provide an environment where people and technology come together.
Job Title: Configuration Management Analyst
Location: Tampa, Florida
The Configuration Management Analyst will be responsible for control of program configuration baselines. This position is within the iGov Program Management Office (PMO) and will support multiple DoD programs.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Data entry, validation, control and update internal to iGov’s Configuration Management Database (CMDB) data in CMStat/PDMPlus, to include appending applicable drawings, requirements documents, and specifications;
- Establish Indentured Parts List (IPL) baselines;
- Participation in internal and external Configuration Control Boards (CCBs) and Technical Review Boards (TRBs);
- Support to Engineering Change Requests (ECRs), Requests for Variance (RFV), and Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs);
- Assist in the conduct of Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) audits and Functional Configuration Audits (FCA),
- Support Physical Configuration Audits (PCA),
- Provide configuration management support and supervision of multiple projects and proposals, as assigned,
- Promote consistency in the use of change management throughout the organization, to include providing training where required.
- Support the refinement of processes and procedures in order to promote greater efficiency and consistency.
- Other CM Analyst duties as required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Configuration Management experience
- 1 to 3 years of CMStat / PDM Plus experience
- 1 to 3 years Windchill experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Effective problem solver – root cause identification skills
- Familiarity with system and software design processes and cycles
- ITIL v.3 Foundation
- ISO Audit 9001:2015
- CMMI knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in business or sciences preferred; Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. The optimal candidate shall possess an active Secret clearance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel: Travel may be required.
If you would like to work for a rapidly growing Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Company with competitive salary and excellent benefits, please submit your resume to the iGov website at www.igov.com, click on Careers Box, scroll to this job, and submit your resume. Second preference is to send your resume for consideration to Kschmitt@igov.co. For more company and benefit information, please refer to our website at www.igov.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: MALE/FEMALE/DISABLED/PROTECTED VETERANS