Customer Support Representative
The CMstat Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible mainly for assuring overall customer satisfaction and prompt problem resolution with CMstat software products and consulting services. The CSR acts as a liaison between customers and our engineering and management teams. They assist with questions about product features, resolve anomaly reports, and handle requests for additional engineering services and advanced training.
Duties of this position include:
- Resolve or manage resolution of customer issues via phone and/or email.
- Use telephone, email, and social media to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain reason for calling.
- Advise on company information.
- Suggest solutions to process questions.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Work with customer service manager and account manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Assist with product verification.
- Assist with documentation verification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years customer service experience for a software provider.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Range and level of computer software experience to be detailed.
- Familiarity with Oracle and SQL Server highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Hardware Configuration Management and/or CDRL Contract Deliverables Data Management a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent preferred.
To apply for the CMstat Customer Support Representative position please email your cover letter & resume to CMstat.